- International Industrial Company
- International Projects - English fluent is a must.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Industrial Company
- The Internal Audit department is responsible for increasing the security and efficiency of processes and controls by performing regular and compliance/fraud audits all around the world. Also, we act as an advisor for the business and support ongoing projects and initiatives.
- You will be the key contact for our IT stakeholders and partner with them to increase the security as well as efficiency of IT processes.
- You will proactively involve yourself in current IT initiatives (e.g. in the area of cyber security or service provider management) and make sure that the global ICS framework is regularly updated.
- Besides the supervision of IT audits of a team member, you will also plan and execute own and complex IT audits and advisory projects.
- You will closely follow-up all agreed measures with IT management to ensure timely implementation of measures.
- You will perform and continuously improve the annual IT risk assessment to ensure that our audit plan covers the most relevant risks.
- You will support Data Analytics Strategy, systems and methods and coordinate implementation of use cases.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- You hold a master's degree in the area of IT or other areas (e.g. Business Administration, Audit, Engineering)
- You gained 5+ years of experience in an Audit role with an IT focus and within international companies.
- IT certifications (e.g. CISM, CISA) are a plus.
- You are a very proactive person with high motivation and willingness to develop yourself every day.
- You find creative solutions for complex issues, also in unknown areas.
- You can structure large datasets and derive meaningful statements as well as visualizations.
- You already gained experience with data analytics tools to develop use cases for continuous auditing.
- You have a strong attention to details.
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal). Further languages (especially German, Spanish and Portuguese are a plus).
- Professional handling of MS-Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel) is required.
- Experience with data analytics (e.g. KNIME) or visualization tools (especially PowerBI) is desirable.
You have the willingness to travel up to 30 %