- Posición de nueva creación dentro del dept marketing
- Reconocida empresa en plena expansión
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Reconocida empresa nacional con presencia en el exterior del sector Food FMCG ubicada a las afueras de Barcelona.
The Role - Key Responsibilities: Maximize Co-Branding Opportunities in Key Export Markets
- Define Co-Branding Strategies:
- Understand the consumer and customer needs on the company and Co-Brander brand as well as the brand fit for a potential co-branding partnership.
- Analyze the category, market trends and understand the competitive environment. Become the expert on the brands, and use this to define the co-branding strategy and plan choices.
- Lead Co-Branding Innovation for Key Export Markets:
- Identify emerging consumer needs and trends in the categories, and develop a focused innovation plan for the company and the Co-Branding brand.
- Lead the product development process for each initiative, from idea through to launch working together with R+D, Factory, Sales and each Co-brander.
- Develop the brand building for the Co-Brandings across all touch points:
- Define the target consumer, lead the product development and develop the packaging, communication, promotions, PR and digital and social media (according to co-branders guidelines), working with external agencies and incorporating co-branders in puts and final validations.
- Develop annual marketing plans:
- Lead the development of effective and efficient marketing plans to deliver the growth goals and financial targets for each brand/product and market, working across functions, and especially with Sales/Export. Manage the annual marketing budgets and ensure plans are delivered within them.
- Marketing Plans Execution:
- Execute defined Marketing Plan to deliver the growth goals and financial targets for each brand, working across functions, and especially with sales and trade.
- Manage the annual marketing budgets and ensure plans are delivered within them. Prepare and coordinate monthly follow up meeting with each co-brander.
- Ensure consistent best in class execution of the marketing elements.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree - ideally with a marketing background + business School.
- Fluent in Spanish and English is a must (C1), French or German are a plus.
- 4/6 years min. of experience in a Marketing Dept, with experience operating in international markets: FRA, UK, GER, US.
- Experience within any impulse food product (snacks, ice cream, chocolates, etc.) is a must.
- Good knowledge of product innovation and licensing brands or co-branding projects.
- Entrepreneurial with a passion for winning
- Strong interpersonal skills, "savvy"
- Pro-active attitude, must 'take ownership' of projects with a mindset to see them through to the end result
- Socially adaptable, positive attitude, delivers promises
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Friendly, enthusiastic, team spirited
- Capacity to motivate and excite people (generate enthusiasm).
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.