Interim Senior Brand Manager - Pharma - 12-month project
We look for a professional available to join the project immediately
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical laboratory
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical laboratory and the leading company in its area in Spain.
Descripción de la oferta
- Identify and analyse local requirements and develop short, mid and long-term local brand strategies based on solid market, customer and product understanding.
- Deliver of operational marketing plans using customer and market insights to maximise the brand's short, medium- and long-term objectives.
- Develop and prepare brand related direct and indirect customer facing and communication tools to assure full brand messaging and customer access within compliance regulations, agreed time-lines & budgets.
- Maintain close and regular personal interaction with individual and collective customers/customer groups.
- Monitor the implementation of the action plan and adjust communication and tools, if the right message is not being delivered.
- Monitor brand performance and give "reliable" estimates for the monthly brand's demand plan.
- Assure adequate equipment and training of all customer facing functions in line with the company's commercial cycles and within overall commercial operational plan.
- Lead the brand team and develop people under his/her responsibility, if applicable.
- Define market analysis necessities and assure adequate (type & time-lines) completion and draw conclusions from market research results.
- Drive together with Commercial Development the key questions for the market research activities in order to obtain customer insights and to ensure effective brand communication.
- Manage cross functional local brand team (market access, Com Development, medical, sales, finance, regulatory).
- Give input on overall strategic planning.
- Identify and develop multichannel tools to increase customer coverage and frequency.
- Responsible for the brand's budget.
- Monitor and control promotional expenditure.
- Representative of GRT Spain in the international brand team.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Professional Skills and Education
- Education in Business and/or Science.
- MBA (preferable).
- Solid prior experience (minimum 5 years) within a commercial Pharma industry role e.g. Marketing, Sales, Medical dept.
- In-depth knowledge of countries healthcare systems/practices
- Advanced English knowledge (written & spoken)
Specific skills & knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
- Strategic vision
- Omnichannel & Digital capacity
We offer a 12-month contract for a relevant role
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.