Interim Quality Supervisor - Food sector - Madrid (M/F)
Global multinational from the Food-FMCG sector
We look for a professional specialised in QA to join a 9 month project
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a Global Food Company Group, with its Headquarters in Spain based in Madrid.
The primary accountabilities for the job are:
- Plan and monitor the compliance of the Internal Quality Regulatory Requirements, external requirements as BRC / AIB / IFS / HACCP / Cert ID / HALAL / GOST-R / GMP and customer requirements.
- Follow up the site management of customer's complaints and queries. Prepare weekly and monthly reports. Monitor and follow-up the corrective and preventive actions of complaints trends at EMEA level.
Support sites on the correct labeling of our products, as well as review and approve co-packer´s, specifications, detect and communicate possible errors or irregularities that may occur in the labeling process.
Evaluate and approve new suppliers and its specifications, when affecting more than one site. Performance of supplier's audits. As well as co-packers.
Support EMEA plants in solving their 3rd party audit findings, legislation requisites, and Corporate audits.
Collecting, assessing and being responsible of all sites Sustainability KPI´s, as well as preparing presentations, and follow up actions plans.
Carry out formal updates of the EMEA Food Safety System in order to comply with the current legislation standards as well as certification schemes. Elaborate and implement procedures and working instructions including the Quality Parameters at EMEA level always aligned to corporate.
Establish baseline indicators to effectively monitor Sustainability.
Report to EMEA Head of Quality & Sustainability on the performance of its functions and inform other departments when involved. Participate in cross-departmental work providing first-hand information.
Manage supplier non-compliance and non-conforming product, for Co-packers and suppliers supplying more than a country.
Any other activity where Head of QA & Sustainability may require support.
Descripción de la oferta
- All sites Quality department
- All sites NPD department
- All sites Operations department (including maintenance)
- All sites Supply Chain department (including customer service and warehouse)
- Sales department (national and international)
- EMEA procurement department
- EMEA HR department
- Corporate Auditors
- Suppliers/ co-packers
- External and customer auditors
- Sanitary Authority
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Sciences degree (Veterinary, Chemistry, Biology and similar). Excluded dietitian.
- Valuable master on Food Safety.
- At least 3 year's of previous experience implementing certifications such as ISO, BRC, IFS and in Quality Systems Audits.
- Previous experience in SAP and Excel or another ERP are valued.
- Technical understanding of IFS/BRC
- Master's degree in Quality Systems
- Good knowledge of production processes and manufactured products.
- Good level of English (written & spoken)
Be part of a professional team in a company leader in its sector for the next 9 months