Interim Innovation Product Manager - Fast food (M/F)
Global multinational leader in the Fast Food sector
We look for a NPD Manager with 3 years' experience in food related industry
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is part of the world's largest restaurant company in over 140 countries
Descripción de la oferta
You will be responsible for supporting the initiatives and strategic objectives associated with innovation plans for the Iberia region (SPAIN + PORTUGAL) Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop product pipeline for Iberian menu vision across all categories, distribution channels and geographies
- Nurture, validate and implement our EPD (existing product development) and NPD (New Product development) pipeline from concept to roll out to support long term relevance, distinctiveness and ease of the brand in line with international roadmap & Iberian market insights. Must meet consumer acceptance norms, targets and operational execution and business requirements.
- Define and coordinate 4D process and lead related cross functional regular meetings to gather feedback from marketing, operations, SCM and QA to make product modifications, define product procedures
- Lead instore testing protocol: Coordinate Market Research tools and suppliers and test implementation in restaurant with all key stakeholders (suppliers, franchisee, functional team and field teams) - generate learnings dashboard, insight and recommendation aligned with business and brand objectives.
- Track brand standards evolution and partner with KFC Global to cascade key innovation initiatives and insight strategies
- Bring rest of the market inspiration to leverage synergies in particular across western Europe region
- Create and lead food inspiration session to nurture marketing team and broader audience when needed
- Support store of the future and digital transformation teams with technical, equipment and operational considerations cross functionally
- Own marketing side of win on taste projects (product dvpt + testing)
- Own marketing side of sustainability & nutrition projects (packaging, salt, calories, palm…)
Develop Iberian Calendar
- Design and implement an 18 months tested product promotional calendar pipeline that both drive sales overnight and brand overtimes
- Lead rapid innovation testing and further bigger market test projects
- Own recipe document and book promo implementation
- Develop LTO and cult LTO according to marketing brief
- Nurture and inspire marketing with food innovation and food trend
- Own and coordinate product demos in all key meetings (adboard, NPD, conventions…)
- Own and coordinate shooting session with comms to support creative process
- Own marketing side of spend smarter project
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Required Skills and Experience:
- B.S. or higher in Food Science or related subject. Master degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in food related industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, work with a wide range of people, and influence teams.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated experience and success in product development/roll-outs.
- Knowledge on Dairy (cheese) and Poultry Processing HACCP programs preferred
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously within aggressive timetables.
- Fluent English (Min.C1)
- Be part of a global growing brand that serves the best #pollopollo in the world.
- Young, dynamic and diverse working environment
- 27 days of holidays
- Flexible timetable
- Private health insurance and Life insurance
- You will have everything you need to make an outstanding job.
- Temporary contract