Interim Head of Finance
Experience leading M&A operations.
Used to work for matrix multinational companies.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational, leader in its industry.
Descripción de la oferta
- Play a key role in the post-acquisition integration.
- Key member of the EMEA Finance Leadership Team and Iberia Leadership Team-driving direction of both the finance function and the business strategy.
- Partnering the market to drive long term strategy, commercial decision making and achievement of in year financial commitments.
- Responsible for the overall financial direction and control across the market.
- Manages a team of 4 FTE and deploying the right finance business partnering structure for Iberia market.
- Development of a high performing team with strong management; delivering consistent and accurate processes.
- Responsible for leading the Finance function and driving key initiatives in Iberia market.
- Define and drive clear goals and objectives for Iberia market.
- Presenting cyclical and bespoke financial analysis to senior management.
- Championing finance process improvement, e.g. enhancing forecasting, bid governance, project accounting and contract management.
- Understanding the global finance strategy and ensuring the cluster is aligned to that.
- Leads by example and drives adherence to all regulatory, tax and statutory requirements and apply appropriate controls. Deals with regulators in an open and cooperative way.
- Ensure that the business area complies with the relevant requirements and standards of the regulatory system.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Experience leading M&A operations.
- Strong financial understanding ensuring profitability and commercial optimization.
- Enthusiasm and desire to propel the businesses forward, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work through people to achieve results in a matrix environment.
- A natural flair for building relationships with a range of stakeholders across segments and function groups.
- Ability to influence senior leadership (both finance and non-finance), underpinned by an ability to present ideas and opinions in a collaborative, credible and compelling manner.
- A continuous improvement mind-set, with service excellence at the core.
- Creativity in developing new solutions and approaches and strong people leadership skills.
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or an overseas equivalent).
- Native Spanish and fluent English language skills.
- 12 months contract (Interim management)
- Excellent working conditions.
- Opportunity to join a big multinational and a very dynamic company.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.