- We offer a 12-18 month project at a leading Pharma company
- Mandatory complex Project and Program Management experience of >5 years
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our Client is a biomedical/biotechnology engineering company and multinational manufacturer of medical devices.
The purpose of this role is to provide strong leadership to a successful Digital Transformation roll out in UroPH through BOOST uXcelerate program across EMEA.
Demonstrates proven capability to manage multiple project teams to complete project milestones and Drive Value Improvement efforts in the EMEA BOOST uXcelerate program either on the EMEA worsktreams but also in Cluster workstreams to drive implementation.
Works with BOOST uXcelerate core team, Ambassador network and local teams to resolve technical, logistical, resource and team interaction problems; Drives Cluster accountability on the program implementation; Devises new approaches to problems encountered. Work is planned and performed with minimal general instructions as to the objectives expected.
- Manages design, planning & implementation of projects: Develops project plans outlining scope, work activity definition, timelines, roles and resources; Identifies and leads implementation team including EMEA, ambassador network, local country & leadership; Works with Cluster management team, ambassador network and EMEA stakeholders to ensure that all supporting infrastructure including program guidelines, processes, training programs, organisational structure are developed and communicated.
- Provides updates to BOOST uXcelerate Leads regularly, senior management and all stakeholders, of progress through frequent communications of findings at regular intervals via reports and meetings.
- Partner with key stakeholders (EMEA and Cluster) to develop change management strategies and tactics, to enable change over the longer term, prioritising a collaborative approach.
- Coordinate with BOOST uXcelerate leads the development and follow up of comprehensive measurement tools (KPI's) to gauge the effectiveness of the project.
- Develops and delivers project recommendations to stakeholders related to the program & provides regular communication to appropriate stakeholders.
- Leads and fosters communities of practice utilising collaboration tools.
- Identify the resources required for assigned project activities and form teams as required to complete the activities
- Coordinate relevant resources for delivery of change and / or integration and planning requirements.
- Elevate issues and clear barriers to team progress. Quickly resolve conflicts and involve functional management as required.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel as necessary.
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports our Client's Quality Policy, Quality System, and the appropriate regulations for the area they support. Ensure employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Complex Project and Program Management experience of >5 years
- Experience in Pharma and/or Med device industry
- Proven ability to coach, mentor and lead others in project and program management arena
- Proven ability on process design and implementation
- Strong understanding of Change Management practises with excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Management of a portfolio of programs / products at a strategic level
- Strong experience interacting with multiple internal stakeholders at once (Marketing / Sales and other support functions)
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels within the organisation and with outside vendors/consultants
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Results-orientated and excels working in fast-paced, competitive environment. Team player
- Works autonomously and demonstrates ability to take responsibility
- Fluent in English
- Desirable Marketing experience
- Desirable EMEA project management experience
We offer a 12-18 month project at a leading biomedical/biotechnology company based in Madrid
Resumen de empleo
- Consultoría y Estrategia
- Sub Sector
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Tipo de Contracto
- Nombre del consultor
- Juan de Peñaranda González-Llanos
- Número de referencia