- Interm Business Controller
- Insurance Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Insurance Company
- Analyse 3 Business Line till MODC, detecting risk and opportunities to arrive targets.
- Contribute to the regular reporting, forecasting and planning processes in own area of responsibility
- Strong support and analysis with motor network
- Control NB, link between sales and finance. Salesforce support
- Contribute to monthly central reports : GWP, NB, central projects GBP, and local projects data cubes.
Financial and Strategic Planning
- Contribute to the monthly closings, annual strategic planning, budgets and forecasts process through providing data on local business
- Close analysis with network to forecast margins and monitor
Analysis PL and Business
- Take responsibility for Monthly analysis of BL´s and job family, reporting monthly dashboards to local and central team
- New Business monthly report and Gross Written primium
- Identify key drivers, risks and opportunities and provide recommendations
Contribute to projects and ad-hoc analysis
- Central projects like GBP and local as data cubes.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Reporting or Controlling, including financial planning and analysis, reporting, accounting procedures and controls
- English fluent
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Used to work with Business Intelligence tools.
- Knowledge of insurance business is a must.
six months contract