Integration Programme Leader (12 months contractor)
Involved in M&A operations..
Experience in integration projects from mergers.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Large Multinational who gives help to customers to assess, predict, and to plan actions to get goals by using, analyzing and integrating big data information in their decision making process.
Descripción de la oferta
The role will be located mostly in Granada at least during the business week with usual trips to Madrid.
- To establish the overall design of the future operating model of the business.
- Ensuring clear linkage between the business strategy and the future capabilities needed to execute the strategy.
- Deliver the desire commercial and operational synergy targets.
- To lead the design of the governance structure.
- To develop an integration master plan to make the new operating model work. This plan includes a communication strategy, training and development plan, and change management.
- Define the implementation strategy and the overall program scope and approach.
- Develop the integration program plan, program management structure, processes and disciplines (including risk management and budgetary control) to support it.
- Actively coordinate actions between the target and the buying company to enable effective and timely delivery of the Business Plan (including identified revenue and cost synergies).
- Provide regular updates on progress and resolve critical issues.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The candidate should have the availability, interest, and motivation to share the business week between Granada and Madrid.
- Experienced in participating in buy-outs and company integration processes.
- Highly used to report to Steering Committee and to have a 360º vision of the Company, mainly concerning to Operational, Financial, Human Resources, Budgetary, Organizational, and Change Management issues.
- Very good communication skills, and keen on organizing and leading teams.
- Focused on targets and goals achievement.
- English is a must. Reports to UK.
Very good salary conditions, housing and trips allowance, and a good possibility to manage other integration projects in the future.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.