Ingeniero Hardware alta velocidad y/o FPGA (H/M)
You will have a significant impact on the design and development process.
You will have the opportunity to work with a cutting-edge team working
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client design and manufacture components for all connected devices. Using their proprietary high level technologies to develop new products using quantic technologies.
Descripción de la oferta
The High speed hardware engineer / FPGA will be responsible for the following Engineer (H/M) include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize and design high-speed electronic products
- Develop PCB schematics and layouts
- Component selection based on product specs
- Product testing and debugging
- Participate in device and technology selection and planning activities.
- Lead product cycles and relationship with technology suppliers.
- Interact with customers for integration and debugging support
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The High speed hardware engineer / FPGA (H/M) will have the following traits and skills:
- Proven experience on the design and development of high-speed electronic products
- Working knowledge with Mentor Graphics (PADS) or Altium
- Strong problem-solving skills, design and procedural discipline, good document skills, willingness and ability to work effectively with a proactive team.
- Ability to collaborate and interact with peers, clients and venders both on-site and across the globe when necessary.
- (Preferred) Experience with analog to digital conversion would be highly desired.
- (Preferred) Experience with digital systems and digital control is required.
- (Preferred) Experience with optoelectronic (telecom) systems would be highly valued.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional