- Multinational Company
- Good Career Progression
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Reporting to the Lead Infrastructure Solutions Architect, the candidate will be responsible to:
- Be an Infrastructure and Architecture focused Subject Matter Expert.
- Throughout the project lifecycle, support project delivery teams during design, building, testing, piloting, migration, and implementing infrastructure solutions. This could include market & technical evaluation and presentation of shortlisted options to the Technical Design Authority during the design phase.
- Work with the Infrastructure Technical Delivery team to ensure infrastructure solution building blocks are correctly identified across the portfolio and delivered precisely once.
- Create architectural deliverables for global and regional projects and programmes.
- Deliver detailed documentation of test cases for the validation of new infrastructure technology onto the enterprise estate.
- Execute test cases, validate, and document all results. Prepare and present executive and technologist level analysis of the results.
- Deliver low-level design for technology change into the Technical Design Authority.
- Collaborate with other technical teams (e.g., Applications) to ensure that infrastructure architecture is aligned, is fit for purpose, and is aligned with agreed principles and standards.
- Being actively involved with implementation activities, including problem-solving and root cause analysis in the live environment, where required.
- Analysis of Application usage needs, dependencies, protocols, and bandwidth needs, etc.
- Performance, analysis of the new solution with other technical teams, including vendor(s) where appropriate.
- Analysis of the fit of potential future supplier proposals against this information.
- Leading the design, development, and implementation of new & updated IT Infrastructure to meet business requirements, ensuring alignment to the architectural road map and IT strategy.
- Providing technical guidance for all IT infrastructure to maximise capability, suggest opportunities for optimising performance and ensure they are safe and reliable.
- Proactively identifying, recommending, and optimising delivery processes, practices, and tools to support driving continuous improvement across Infrastructure functions.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a technical infrastructure position, including design experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an Infrastructure and project delivery environment.
- Knowledge of the technical aspects of hardware/software subject matter
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server, Endpoint Manager (SCCM/Intune), Exchange Online/Hybrid, General Networking concepts.
- Strong knowledge of core Microsoft cloud technologies and services, including Azure and Office 365.
- Knowledge of principles and practices involved in developing and maintaining software solutions and architectures and in-service delivery.
- Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to the tasks undertaken and an awareness of the need to achieve quality.
- Experience troubleshooting a project gone wrong and working to fix it, adjusting to major scope/design change.
- Knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, System management and monitoring tools, Backup and recovery tools/technologies and Capacity and performance management
- Experience of successfully designing and delivering IT solutions.
- Strong infrastructure implementation experience, including solution design within complex enterprise architectures.
- Good team player (regionally and globally), Very strong attention to detail, Pragmatic - able to balance competing pressures and influences, Proactive and Customer-focused
Good Salary Package (Fixed and Bonus)