I+D Project Consultant (m/f)
International growing innovation and grant consultancy.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
We are looking for a candidate with experience working in RD&I or EU Grant Funding Project for an international innovation and grant consultancy based in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
You will join a team of consultants based in Barcelona´s office assuming this responsibilities;
- Help companies across sectors and technology areas with external funding for their research, development and innovation projects.
- Identify the best funding programs for your clients across national and European instruments thereby maximising their chances of success.
- Administrating and monitoring the application process for your customers, as well as delivering a complete EU application including technical and SOA description, project plan an budget, business plan, IRP management and commercialisation strategy.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Candidates are expected to possess the following requirements:
- Required least 1 year of experience writing FTI, SME Instrument and/or Eurostars proposals.
- High English level (written and spoken) is a requirement, as most proposals are written in English and the Corporate language in all our offices is English.
- Being able to interact with your colleagues, being a team player and joining the existing positive working environment.
- Being able to build a positive connection and communicate professionally with clients and project partners.
- Knowledge of Spanish, Danish and/or Norwegian is a plus..
- PhD or Master's Degree in a science or engineering discipline will be an advantage, although candidates with an excellent Bachelor's degree and a track record across multiple technology areas will also be considered. If coupled with a business degree this will be seen as an advantage.
- Previous industry experience is a plus.
- Being able to further develop and add value to clients' innovative ideas.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.