Human Resources Manager
Responsible for all site related people activities
Implement the people strategy
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International manufacturing Group.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Group's HHRR Director and local GM, the selected candidate will be responsible for all site related people activities. You will work closely with the site GM and leadership team on day to day activities as well as implementing the people strategy and playing a pivotal role in its development at local level.
- Supervision of internal processes: hiring, payroll, expenses, vacations, working hours, overtime, irregular working hours ...
- Play a key role with recruitment activities and ensuring the right people are hired at the right time.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable Human resources and labour authority requirements.
- Correct application of Collective Agreements.
- Ensure ethical behaviours and actions throughout the organization.
- Defining HR KPIs and implementing at local level.
- Represent the company in jurisdictional acts and coordination in acts by the Labour Inspectorate
- Resolution of incidents of a labour nature.
- Develop internal regulations in relation to working conditions.
In the mainframe of the company leadership competencies, support the management in the realization of their teams and businesses objectives and develop together a strong performance culture and bridge management and employees in the following areas:
- Employees development engagement, motivation and human resources preservation.
- Employees appraisal management process.
- People review and succession plan and development plan.
- Preparation, update and review of HR policies and procedures.
- Internal communication, both in terms of form and content.
Maintain and develop the compensation and benefits program.
- Prepare pay and benefit budgets, revisions, recommendations, updates.
- Individual action plan.
People and Team performance.
- Ensure good understanding of the company goals in order that teams and individuals' goals are aligned.
- Identify individual and teams training needs and provide necessary support.
- General to all employees
- Corporate Relations and Management Committee
- Company Committee and Health and Safety Committee
- Trade Unions
- Public administrations
- External suppliers
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
An experienced manager with task / results drive, hands on / walk the talk shop floor management style and focus on metrics and KPI's.
University education of higher degree, preferably a master's degree in labour relations /Work Sciences or similar and Master in HR Management and an experience at least 5 years working as Human Resources Manager in a medium-size multinational subsidiary or second line in a big multinational company in a manufacturing sector.
- Payroll and Social Security
- Labour legislation
- Collective Agreements and Collective Bargaining
- HR Development
- Labour Risk Prevention
- MS Office tools (Word, PPT, excel advanced)
- English advanced is needed
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.