Actualizado el 08/06/2021
- Human Resources Director
- Multinational Company leader in its sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Company leader in its sector
- Contributes to the development of the Company´s business plan from a HR perspective and helps optimize these plans.
- Translates the HR strategy into a multiple year People Agenda for Ensures full implementation and monitors execution of the People Agenda and takes corrective action when required.
- Formulates the annual HR budget and annual budget for total personnel including all personnel related costs.
- Controls the total personnel costs and the People Agenda execution to be within or below budget with support from Finance and prevents cost overruns or takes corrective actions with line managers timely and effectively when necessary.
- Participates as a member of the company´s HR leadership team, actively identifying and sharing best practices within the Group.
- Ensures and supports implementation of Group HR policies and systems.
- Actively owns one or more HR topics for the entire Company and acts as a subject matter expert for these topics.
- Active leads and drives the People Agenda.
- Ensures people management and the People Agenda are a continuous topic on the Leadership Team agenda.
- Actively empowers the Leadership Team and Line Management in their leadership abilities; empowers leaders to lead.
- Clearly communicates expectations in both his own HR team and the Leadership Team and carefully monitors the team's performance, provides candid and timely feedback and takes appropriate action if necessary.
- Builds the required competence and capability by ensuring adequate training, coaching and development.
- Continuously optimizes the work processes and procedures within the HR management function in the Company, if possible, making use of already available company´s tools.
- Advises and supports other Management Team members and Line Management on the correct implementation of HR policies and processes.
- Ensures adequate and up to date personnel records and administration and correct and timely reporting on relevant and requested management information.
- Organizes and arranges execution of individual and collective dismissals in a professional and cost-effective way.
- Ensures continuous review, design and implementation of departmental structure, processes and interfaces ensuring lowest cost in staff requirement and workforce flexibility.
- Annually reviews and if required consolidates changed departmental structures and updates job descriptions.
- Advises and coaches on the structuring of (complex) change processes and if required, proposes, defines and leads change projects.
- Creates a performance management culture by implementing policies and processes at all levels of the organization.
- Initiates, monitors and supports adequate execution of performance appraisal, development and objective setting by Line Management.
- Ensures the continuous improvement of the performance standard, the functional capabilities and behavioral competences in the Company.
- Enables continuous training & development of the total workforce on required professional skills, competences and capabilities.
- Advises Leadership Team members and Line Management on personal and professional development of their employees.
- Actively involved in the hiring of key personnel and advises Line Management on the hiring of new personnel.
- Ensures correct implementation of group management development policy and processes taking into account specific company´s circumstances and requirements.
- Through identification and development of sufficient talent ensures sufficient filling of the talent pipeline at all levels, making the company ready for future steps.
- Develops, formulates in implements an approved compensation & benefits plan that fulfills both professional and group quality requirements and standards.
- Ensures the compensation policy builds on differences in job level and scope and rewards and stimulates performance and result orientation.
- Advises Management Team and Line Management on the application of the base salary and bonus policy in individual cases.
- Optimizes relationships with trade unions and works councils within the Company.
- Defines the agenda and negotiates on collective labor agreements.
- Ensures optimal matching between social affairs and the realization of the company goals.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Master's degree in HR Management; Law; Psychology; Business or Organizational studies or equivalent.
- High level of English.
- Empowering leader that has a clear vision and who enables other leaders to lead.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in progressively managerial HR roles in integrated Business units or companies; preferably has obtained a HR role in Leadership Team before.
- Good understanding of total business value chain and the position of the HR management function therein.
- Experience in industrial FMCG, food, high volume commodity manufacturing industry, preferably low-cost organizations.
- Experience in working in international group environment is preferred.
- Result Orientation.
- Team Work.
- Group Leadership.
- Performance Orientation.
- Behavioral Flexibility.
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.