Actualizado el 29/08/2023
- Industrial sector.
- Fluent level of English and/or French.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Reporting to the subsidiary General Manager, you will coordinate the Human Resources function in a multi-sites environment. To do so, you act as a business partner and are involved in the development of the company.
- To guide managers to fulfill the role of managing their people ensuring the respect of labour law.
- Be responsible for day-to-day HR administration: employment contracts, compensation and benefits, interface with the payroll external agency, payroll costs monitoring.
- Manage individual procedures (disciplinary, termination of contracts) and social relations with staff representatives.
- Anticipate and implement the quantitative and qualitative resources needed to optimize the match between resources and needs (recruitment, training, career management).
- Implement appropriate internal HR communication.
- To handle and guarantee the reliability of social reports that are sent to the group headquarters.
- To be involved in the company certification being responsible for the HR process.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Education: University degree in HR, management or labour law
- At least 5 years of experience within a Human Resources Department preferably in an industrial environment with multiple sites
- Knowledge of labour law
- Highly trustful and reliable personality
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Team player, self-confident oriented
- Readiness to travel
- Written and spoken English or French (mandatory)
- Career opportunity inside the company with a professional development.
- Salary package: 40.000€-45.000€ annual/gross + 10% bonus + company car + other benefits.
- The final offer will depend on the experience demonstrated by the candidate throughout the selection process.
- 1 day of teleworking per week.