- Oportunidad en Recursos Humanos
- Puesto de responsabilidad regional
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinational industrial company.
1. Coordinating his team, weekly supervising the production programming planning carried out by them, allowing to delimit the HR necessities when being hired for their final approval by Plant Management and/or Operations Management.
- Leading the communication in the Works Council, acting as a negotiator and monthly informing them of the incidents in plant as well as the contractual movements (work calendar, reduction in working hours, contract extensions, transformation of temporary into permanent positions, retirements...)
- Determining the necessities of Human Resources at an operational level which allow the operational performance of the plant in all of its sections, setting for each need the contractual modality to be implemented and coordinating the monitoring of each one of these.
- Coordinating the implementation of the necessary HR policies which enable the alignment of the plant with the business strategy.
- Representing the company, following the counselling given the case of external legal consultants, in relation to official bodies such as Labor Inspection or the Mediation, Arbitration and Conciliation Service.
- Submitting periodical reports to Management which reflect the monitoring of indicators such as the temporariness percentage, volume of operational and non-operational staff, volume of overtime done
- Offering the employee counselling in relation to Labor Relations (granting of paid leaves, reduction of working hours, holidays enjoyment, request for subsidies…), as well as adopting a negotiating position with the employees by means of dialogue with the aim of preventing any labor conflict.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
University Degree in Labour Relations or Law degree.
Master's Degree in Human Resources.
Proven management and leadership skills.
Technical knowledge of the current labour legislation.
Excellent Communication skills.
Problem-solving and decision-making skills.