Actualizado el 26/07/2021
- Organizes trainings and development.
- Processes in close collaboration with line management.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Reporting to the Regional HR Director the main responsabilities are:
- Building up a professional and modern HR management for SSC SE in alignment with the HR Director Iberica and according to group policies, standards and procedures as well as local customs and legislation. Support in development and implementation in local personnel-related policies and procedures according to local benchmarks where no group wide standard is given.
- Proposes and implements appropriate solutions in close collaboration with local management, HR Director Iberica and Group CHRM. Ensures and steers HR processes in close collaboration with line management.
- Effectively manages staff recruiting activities and ensures efficient introduction of new employees with tailor-made program(s) for the defined business Area.
- Organizes and maintains performance appraisal program according Group standard. Monitors program's results and implements actions, in close cooperation with line management.
- Organizes trainings and development needs and programs with the target to maintain up-to-date competence level of staff. Assists in the development of individual training plans. Develops and monitors training budgets.
- Implements and maintains measures to retain performing and dedicated staff.Work climate studies
- Gives input and supports the development of compensation programs, including salary ranges and bonus structures, participates in and reviews comparative compensation surveys and revises programs as required. Reviews yearly benefit plans.
- Performance the local payroll process to ensure a reliable and at any time correct payroll process (currently done with External Company) and precise social insurance plus tax according to requirements.
- Reports KPI's according to group policies.
- Coordinates Health & Safety System together with Safety representatives, Health & Safety Committee and the external service for Health & Safety.
- Defines and coordinates medical examinations to employees included in the Health Surveillance system for new employees as well as annual examinations .
- Coordinate attendance to Mutual Insurance Society for Accidents at Work and Occupational illness of employees.
Lead by example
Work for objectives and in team
Help and Mentor
Treats everyone with respect and in a polite way
Work with passion, ilusion and most important with energy
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Degree in Human Resources Management
- Experience of minimum 5 years in HR field, in a multinational company and preferably in a generalist capacity.
- Very good communication skills.
- Integrative and entrepreneurial thinking.
- Excellent people and organizational skills.
- English fluent.
- Strong computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office.
- Exciting work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Training and development opportunities
- Life insurance
- Open corporate culture, flat hierarchies
- Flexible working time models
- A company that prides itself on innovation with new technology devices approximately every 6 months
- Health services as (Possibility to contact by call a personal Psychologist, coaching programs, possibility to obtain the help of a personal assistant among others).
- Tax consulting service