HR Coordinator- Vizcaya
Manage the Human Resources area
Be part of an international company with operation
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading multinational company.
Descripción de la oferta
- Assist in development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process; source and attract candidates by using different platforms
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help organise training & development initiatives
- Administer payroll, compensation and benefit plans
- Maintain accurate employee information and ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. Assist with leave of absence administration, tracking and reporting
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations
- Be responsible of the performance appraisal
- Act as the main point of contact for employees queries on HR-related topics.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Bachelors in Business Administration, Psychology or similar. Must have at leas 5 years of experience as an HR Generalist or related. Good knowledge of local employment/labour laws. Background in international and AAA companies highly desired. Fluent English is a must. Positive, hands-on attitude. Excellent communication and people skills
Competitive salary package.