- Important company of Real Estate sector is looking for a Head of Reporting
- High level of English is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important company of Real Estate
The major responsibilities will be:
- Managing, with the supervision of the CFO, setting up the reporting function itself and reporting within the business.
- Regular internal and external financial reporting in a challenging environment involving multiple levels of reporting from different sources and to stakeholders across management layers.
- Design and implementing a reporting framework, coordinating the needs of different functional teams and implementation of reporting tools.
- Validation of data, including proposals of improvement and actioning those agreed with senior management.
- Set and follow-up KPIs of the business to report performance regularly.
- Retrieve and organize data into required reporting formats to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Partnering between the finance function and operation of the business to ensure that the finance team gets all the data required to issue the reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate with other teams including business, accounting and information technology to improve effectiveness of systems, processes and reporting quality
- Preparing monthly financial reports for management and lenders
- Reporting and analysis required by lenders or related to servicing borrowings of the business
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Business, Finance, Engineering
- Fluency in English is a must
- The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years working experiencePrior experience managing reporting and controlling
- Experience in SOCIMI, Servicers, or NPL's regulated entities is desirable
- Prior experience in a multinational company is a must, work experience abroad is a plus.
- Prior background at a BIG4 Strategy firm is desirable
- Proficiency using Excel, PowerPoint
- Good level using SQL and BI tools
- Being involved in a Reporting System set up is a plus
- Communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with different stakeholders
- Problem solving skills are essential, as the business is currently being established and we are looking for self-starters who can understand and resolve complex problems
- Project management skills
- Looking for candidates with potential to grow with the organization.
- Planning and organizing
- Salary Package between 70.000 to 80.000 euros + bonus
- Carrer development