Head of Projects Management (Pharma)
Leading laboratory in its field
High responsibility, high Project volume position
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Pharma company with international renown in its field of work, working with other high level, top tier multinational Medical Devices, IVD and Pharma companies. Offices and role based in Barcelona, Spain
Descripción de la oferta
The main focus of this role will be to manage the Projects Office, with a high volume of simultaneous live project.
- The main focus of this role will be to manage the Projects Office, with a high volume of simultaneous live project.
- Key responsibilities:
- Planning the program, managing the budget and defining its governance.
- Management of resources utilizing them across the different projects as necessary.
- Communication with the different stakeholders.
- Take the lead on program planning, making sure the requirements are clearly stated and directed towards customer experience and needs.
- Defining resource needs and negotiating them
- Supervision of the Project Managers
- Managing the regulatory compliance and the quality standards, keeping close communication with management.
- Capacity to participate with senior external professionals on fundamental technical and/or business matters.
- Budget, expenditure and headcount management
- Passing down technical and business directives and ideas.
- Ensuring fluid interdepartmental communication.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
Exceptionally fluent in English and Spanish
Proven track as Project Office Manager in Pharma, In-Vitro Diagnostics or Medical Devices
Oriented to timely delivery and complying with deadlines
Competitive salary, professional growth opportunity.