Head of Product Development Motorcycle Gear (M/F)
High level Role with strong responsibility
Well-known company growing fast
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Retail company with over 30 years of experience and presence in all Europe.
Well-known company growing fast.
Descripción de la oferta
- Liaise with all the parties to ensure the successful development of the product within the timing targets (internal & external teams, manufacturing partners, suppliers & costumers)
- Managing the development process for a part of the collection to achieve realization of designs by collaborating with the main stakeholders in the process.
- Suppliers sourcing and price negotiation.
- Ensure good markups.
- Coordinate communication with factories throughout the development process to reach targets in terms of materials, cost and successful product execution.
- Responsible for fabric database management, lab dip approvals, new fabric and materials, fabric testing, validating and proposing fabrics/sub materials, etc.
- Driving the timing for prototyping, counter sampling and salesman sampling.
- Work together with Design department from the supplier to ensure all product specification is properly transmitted and understood at the Factory side.
- Managing counter sample procedures.
- Manufacturing coordination.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Deep knowledge of the Motorbike Apparel Industry.
- Degree on an Apparel related area + specific knowledge of motorcycle gear.
- High level of English, Spanish is a plus.
- High and accurate communications skills.
- Strict project management execution.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Team work.
- Long experience in technical apparel product development.
Great work conditions and excellent opportunity of career development.