Head of Product and Buying Menswear
Whitin a fast fashion multinational
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Fast fashion multinational is looking to grow their menswear business
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the GM and leading the buying, product and merchandasing division, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining the full product offer for Menswear, balancing creative and commercial, and working alongside the Head of Design to build the collections.
- Responsible for the Menswear buying, planning & product selection.
- Responsible for developing a sourcing and buying strategy.
- Responsible for the commercial and pricing offer, as well as sales, margin and stocks.
- Anticipating future trends and adapting them to the collection.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
The successful candidate will have at least 8 years of experience in Menswear product and buying management as well as strong managerial skills. He/She will speak Spanish and English, both fluently.
Challenging opportunity for your professional career
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.