Actualizado el 07/05/2021
- Experience creating or developing a Finance division in a start-up
- Background managing the Spanish entity and also entities abroad
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Company related with the Real Estate business in Spain and other European countries
Reporting to the CEO, her/his main responsibilities will be:
- Lead the FP&A process of the company, and reports the Financial Statements, including the variations and explanations, budgeting/forecasting..
- Monitor the treasury of the company, including cash flow, bank accounts, and also approve payments together with CEO.
- Create and control KPI's within the entire operation including other departments as HR, Marketing, Operations.
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system, to obtain better and faster information.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions
- Lead the Internal Control, ensuring that they are in line in statutory regulations and legislation.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all company's mid-level management executives to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Liaise with auditing providers to ensure financial monitoring is up to date
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and outsourced advisors.
- Identifying and sourcing new growth opportunities for the company.
- Taking ownership over the coordination of business development efforts.
- Preparing feasibility studies for new deals and submitting them to the CEO and board.
- Negotiating, structuring, and executing deals with counterparts and prospective partners.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
We are looking someone with a a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance. At least 10 years of experience with 5 of them in a management position. Really proactive and creative person, that can organize the department, with a training and leadership mindset (will manage a small team) as well as a problem solver person. Good negotiation skills, knowledge of HR functions. Excellent English and Spanish.
Opportunity to create and develop the business with the CEO