HEAD OF FACILITIES
Leading international Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading international company
Descripción de la oferta
- Planning building maintenance and operational programs.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (water, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Managing all vendor contracts, being the TFM contract the most significant.
- Ensuring the efficiency of all building systems.
- Preparing operating reports and budgets.
- Preparing cost estimates for moves and equipment.
- Lead and manage the local facilities team.
- Coordinating with department heads for requirement gathering and budget estimations.
- In coordination with the procurement function, negotiating bids and contracts with third parties.
- Preparing and filing reports with government and regulatory authorities.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- High school degree; bachelor's degree in engineering, facilities management, business management or related field preferred. Certification in facilities management a plus.
- Experience as a manager in a multinational matrix organization is a must.
- Ownership of a budget that should be shared with external parties.
- Previous experience in maintenance supervision or related field.
- Languages: Spanish. A very well command of English is a must.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills adapted to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership teams, group functions, etc.
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.