Head of Engineer - Start-up
Head of Engineer - Top Spanish Start-up
Developing/growing engineering teams (GCP, Js, Python/Php, Android, iOS, MySQL)
Acerca de nuestro cliente
A top Spanish start-up.
Descripción de la oferta
The key responsibilities of this person will be to, among others:
▪ Maximize the productivity of the tech team, planning, directing, supervising and coordinating the team activities, ensuring communication is smooth between all the stakeholders.
▪ Participate in the definition, development and monitoring of the Roadmap, helping to identify risks, establishing contingency plans.
▪ Align the development roadmap to the hiring plan, planning out how teams need to evolve given the expected growth.
▪ Work closely with recruiting, running the hiring process, ensuring resume screening and interviewing are going smoothly, recruiting the best talent for the team, ensuring the cultural and tech fit.
▪ Coach the engineering team, leading their professional growth with clear expectations, identifying and improving existing talent and working with HR to provide training and development resources.
▪ Evangelize the company's culture promoting team health and continuous improvement.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Desired qualifications and skillset
- Experience managing engineering teams, preferably in fast-paced startup environments (2+ years).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.Self-management capacity with autonomy and determination to carry out the objectives.
- Experience of working in interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong knowledge of product development full lifecycle.
- Advanced multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Solid handle on processes and details.
- Strong technical background.
- Fluent English language skills.
Nice to have
▪ Experience working in a Squads based organization.
▪ Track record as developer is highly valued.
▪ Experience in recruiting a well-rounded, diverse technical team.
▪ Experience with: GCP, Js, Python/Php, Android, iOS, MySQL.
▪ Experience working on projects with large user bases.
▪ Experience working with hardware lifecycle teams.
▪ Excellent communicator, both oral and written.
▪ A team first mindset person, empathic, with a constant focus on understanding the people and their needs.
▪ Closely aligned with the product team.
▪ Proactivity and focus on performance.
▪ Highly analytical, data-driven and detail-oriented.
▪ Logical, structured and methodical thinker with problem solving abilities.
▪ Inquisitive and creative, always willing to innovate and move away from the status-quo.
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with all levels of the company team.
▪ Adaptable with a "can-do attitude" always positive, proactive, and energized by working in a fast-paced environment characterized by constant change.
▪ A team player, receptive to ideas from others, clear eagerness to learn continuously.
Great opportunities and professional development.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.