Actualizado el 03/02/2022
- Great opportunity as a Head of Digital & eCommerce
- Join a Company that cares about the future and the planet
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Personal care products with a strong commitment to design and innovation.
- Lead, define and develop the digital strategy of the brand for the next three years, working together with the CEO. You will be responsible for end-to-end strategy, design and implementation of the company's digital road-map (Marketing/growth, CRM/Loyalty/Logistics optimisation).
- Building up the digital department of the company to face this new challenge, developing the DTC channel and the marketplaces partnerships.
- Evaluate if it's better to work with the current external agencies or hire new people for that roles and if so, build and lead the digital team to execute the digital marketing strategy of the brand.
- Coordinate and lead UX, Analytics, SEA, SEO, Mailings, Customer Care and Design teams towards business plan consecution.
- Decide where the investment budget needs to be placed, even in HHRR, marketing, growth, retention.
- Develop fact-based metrics to determine the main KPIs and ROI of digital campaigns, continuously testing and optimising channels, audiences and strategies.
- Manage and update the P&L of the department and manage the department budget, optimising and analysing the available resources.
- Oversees all digital plans and operations including digital processes, customer experiences, services & products.
- Monthly reporting to the CEO.
- Keep up with market innovation and digital players to maintain a fresh digital strategy.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- +5 years of experience in the digital industry, having previously held a managing position in a digital or marketing department of a fast growing company.
- Strong professional background including direct experience developing and executing digital strategies for growth techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in managing successful cross-channel marketing strategies.
- Previous experience in DNVBs or DTCs brands is important for us.
- Experience in international markets will be a plus.
- Experience in Growth (Google ads, Facebook ads, Analytics).
- Experience in subscription models.
- Experience working with Shopify and Klaviyo.
- CRM/Loyalty programs/Retention.
- Team management and leadership.
- Analytic abilities.
- A result-driven mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Join a Company with a diverse and inclusive culture, and a "wide open" atmosphere.
- Be part of a Company with strong international growth.
- You will work for a Company committed with social impact (20% of profits contribute to fighting the water crisis).