Head Chef - Casual Dining Restaurant - Málaga
Franchise Casual Dining Restaurant at Malaga Airport (Spain)
Restaurant & Retail Multinational Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a multi-national travel retail and restaurant business and a franchisee of Boparan Restaurant Group, who have a portfolio of brands and restaurants across the UK, Spain, the Middle East, and New Zealand. They are seeking a proven Head Chef to lead the kitchen team of their busy casual-dining restaurant in Malaga Airport (Spain).
Descripción de la oferta
- Organize, manage and coordinate the kitchen team (between 16 to 20 staff members).
- Implement the menus designed by the franchise partner, and ensure they are delivered to the required standard and specification.
- Cost control and manage the order fulfilment.
- Manage and supervise the kitchen inventory, supervise the product rotation and the correct product treatment and storage.
- Coordinate the service with the Restaurant Manager.
- Periodically report the restaurant results and needs to the Operations Director.
- Supervise and ensure compliance with the company standards.
- Ensure compliance with the Hygiene and APPC´s standards.
Perfil Buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
- Experience of working in a high volume, fast paced, branded restaurant kitchen environment as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager is essential.
- A good level of Spanish and English (spoken and written).
- A passion for all things food and a love of cooking.
- Organised, and able to work well under pressure.
- A natural leader, able to inspire and motivate your kitchen team.
- A strong understanding of how to run and manage a professional kitchen.
- You're able to realise your own potential and can help others to achieve theirs.
- You take pride in achieving the highest levels of cleanliness and health & safety
- A chance to build a career as a Head Chef in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same.
- A competitive Salary
- Training and development opportunities