Head of Accounting (h/m)
Head of Accounting
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- Accounting and Tax:
- Produce accurate and timely financial statements (IFRS and Local GAAP).
- Maintain and reconcile Balance Sheet accounts including Intercompany and Fixed Assets Book.
- Complete GL month-end close process by supervising finance operations (AR, AP & Banking).
- P&L variance analysis and reporting.
- Cash-flow control: prepare Cash Forecast and Hedging reports.
- Tax returns preparation and filing.
- Finance partner: support the Group month-end closing and financial reporting process.
- FP&A: assist Controller with forecasting-budgeting and reporting in Hyperion.
- Establish and maintain internal controls in compliance with Group P&P.
- Prepare documentation and support external and internal audit.
- Finance Operations
- Investigate and resolve finance operations queries, accounts discrepancies and non-compliance issues.
- Guide and mentor junior finance team members.
- Liaise with all business areas and external companies to answer finance questions.
- Support implementation of financial processes and systems
- Dealing with ad hoc assignments and projects focused on continuous improvement
- Support and promote digital transformation
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 5 years of experience in a Senior accounting position within an international organization.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration (MBA desirable) and/or Accounting Professional qualification (ACCA or similar).
- Must be fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Solid working knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS and accounting procedures including preparing month-end close and forecast.
- Strong financial analysis skills and Excel proficiency.
- Excellent communicator at all levels.
- Energetic, flexible and dependable: able to work independently and with strict deadlines.
- Service and results oriented: hands-on attitude, innovative, solver, initiative and strive for continuous improvement.
- Outstanding team player able to lead and promote collaboration.
- Digital-ready professional.
- Experience with Hyperion reporting and consolidation tool.
- Experience with business intelligence.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.