Hardware Design Engineer - Smart Grid Technology Company
Bilbao-based leading Smart Grid Technology Company
R&D position within Hardware & Firmware department
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a leading company within the Smart Grid sector. Being headquartered in Vizcaya, the company is looking to expand their R&D and product operations in order to keep playing a key role in the digital transformation of the utilities sector.
Descripción de la oferta
Within the product department and reporting directly to the head of firmware or hardware design, the selected candidate will perform the next tasks:
- Perform architectural design for products, evaluate alternate solutions for new products and clearly define and guide a team for technical clarity in the product development.
- Perform design to cost analysis and tradeoffs.
- Board-level RF/analog design, analysis, and test. Design RF and analog PWB/PCBs using Altium.
- Perform circuit design for manufacturability, reliability and maintainability.
- Perform Failure Mode Effect Analysis on components, designs and products.
- Perform reliability analysis and ensure design meets reliability targets.
- Create and review functional/performance/compliance test plans and procedures to ensure adherence to requirements.
- Create manufacturing documentation such as BOMs, change orders, control records, and manufacturing test specifications.
- Support the sourcing, manufacturing, and validation teams during prototype and validation activities
- In collaboration with the Technical Leader, support the implementation of the manufacturing tests in the contract manufacturer.
- During the Life Cycle of the designed product, perform Root Cause Analysis of non-conformances, then define, schedule and execute Corrective and Protective Actions.
- In collaboration with FW and validation teams, management of changes to the designed product during its Life Cycle.
- Support other areas (Sourcing, Manufacturing, Supplier Quality Engineering, and Technical Support) during the Life Cycle of the product.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in electrical or electronics engineering.
- Available to work in Biscay.
- 2 years or more of experience in electronics design.
- Experience in PCB design.
- Knowledge of Altium or Orcad Layout.
- Team working spirit.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
Opportunity to join a leading organisation which is helping shape the future of the utilities sector by providing next-generation solutions.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.