Guest Experience Manager
5* Luxury Resort in Costa del Sol
Experience in 5* Hotels & Resorts is a must.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the best Luxury 5* Hotels in Marbella, recognised internationally.
Descripción de la oferta
The Guest experience managers will be responsible for:
- Respond to any questions, needs and desires of guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction
- Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones
- Actively listen and resolve guests' complaints
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered
- Direct, coach and manage guest relations team to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to.
- Follow and enforce established policies and procedures
- Appraise team's performance and produce reports
- Examine activities logbook, assign tasks appropriately and implement control schedule daily
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Proven working experience as guest relations manager
- Working experience in 5* Hotels. Experience in international hotel chains will be a plus.
- Proficiency in English, multilingualism will be considered an asset
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
The opportunity to join one of the best hotels in Spain and a professional career development.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.