Actualizado el 08/07/2022
- International Experience in Luxury Hotel Industry.
- Previous experience of minimum 3 years as Guest Relations Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the best 5 Luxury Resorts in Spain, located in Marbella, part of a Hotel Group specialized in luxury properties.
The Guest Experience Director will appraise 25 butlers perfomance in order to ensure the team"s:
- Respond to any questions, needs and desires of guests, and follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction
- Respond to guest needs and anticipate their unstated ones
- Actively listen and resolve guests complaints
- Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of special guests
- Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff
- Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered
Also, the person will be in charge of:
- Direct, coach and manage guest relations team to ensure all standards and operating procedure are adhered to
- Follow and enforce established policies and procedures
- Examine activities longbook, assign tasks appropriaterly and implement control schedule daily.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Proven worken experience of minimum 3 years as Guest Relations Manager
- Working experience in 5* Hotels
- Must- have previous experience in international hotel chain
- Experience as Front Office Manager, a part from Guest Experience, will be highly valued.
- Experience managing team's of more than 20 people.
- Proficiency in english, multilingualism will be considered an asset
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Outstanding communication and active listening skills
- Abiltiy to work flexible hourse
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.#LI-DNP