Actualizado el 11/01/2022
- Group level role at leading provider of clinical laboratory testing services
- Big international flexibilty regarding location within EU
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a leading provider of clinical laboratory testing services with subsidiaries in most European countries and more than 10.000 employees worldwide. Currently we are searching for a Group Quality Manager (m/f), who is responsible for developing, deploying and maintaining the Group Quality Management System in line with the company's aspiration, the promises the company makes and the needs of the markets the company serves. Regarding the location the company shows great flexibility and offers employment in any country subsidiary within the EU - for example in France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Czech Republic or Slovakia.
- Participate to the development of a strong quality culture from the company's executive management to the rest of the organization.
- Drive the standardization and harmonization of quality related processes for the entire group.
- Ensure that - where required - the laboratories and other operations such as radiology units are fully accredited via the generalization of best practices.
- Ensure the correct definition and follow up of quality KPIs in the company's service offerings.
- Ensure that quality related incidents are investigated and followed up in a systematic way across all geographies.
- Drive the implementation of digital solutions with respect to quality related processes (e.g. complaint and incident management) and other operational processes that impact customer satisfaction and / or the overall compliance level of the company.
- Lead projects that impact the QM strategy or the organizational structure, being responsible for the implementation of the projects within the given framework (time, budget, quality) and manage the projects through KPIs.
- Highlight potential threats and opportunities for quality through systematic risk assessment.
- Facilitate the communication and sharing of best practices and good examples.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- Set the overall direction for the standardization and harmonization of quality related processes considering the Group quality strategy and the big picture of internal and external aspects.
- Identify and drive changes in a future-oriented, solution-oriented and proactive manner.
- Create an open-minded atmosphere to allow innovative thinking by encouraging others to express their individual point of view, listens carefully to extract business potentials.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Master's degree in a technical/ process engineering/QA discipline, advanced degree preferred, with significant related professional experience preferably within the healthcare environment.
- Minimum 6 years experience in quality management developing, deploying a QMS
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge in quality process mapping and development, customer service, Kaizen principles and quality assurance ideally on group or regional level.
- Fully versed in ISO 15189, ISO 17025 and ISO 9001
- Ideally with experience with in-vitro diagnostic directive and/or regulation
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge in quality process mapping and development
- Demonstrated ability to affect change.
- English fluent as a must (presenting, writing, reading).
- Excellent leadership capability.
- Solid interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Outgoing and dynamic.
- Comfortable working in a flat non-hierarchical environment.
- Rigorous, organized, autonomous.
- Ability to work independently and initiate contacts as necessary
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
Our client offers a competitive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience.