Actualizado el 07/10/2021
- Great opportunity to boost your career in Marketing & Media
- PageGroup Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our purpose at PageGroup is to change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
- Oversee Digital Media operations across 37 countries, working hand in hand with local marketing teams and with agency partners.
- Manage the relationship with a retained global media agency, ensuring that the partnership remains close and collaborative for both parties, and that the business benefits directly from this investment.
- Own the long-term strategy behind the group's AdTech, ensuring that the platform can support the customer engagement strategy.
- Coach regionally-based media managers to improve their approaches to digital advertising.
- Assist Regional Heads of Digital in the management of their local media agency relatipnships.
- Work with our Digital Analysts to optimise the reporting framework that measures the impact of our advertising and guides investment decisions.
- Work with our product and CRO specialists to ensure that all aspects of the conversion funnel are aligned.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Key skills and competencies:
- At least 6 years' experience within performance marketing and media management.
- A proven track record of driving growth through the development and delivery of new advertising strategies.
- A commercial mindset, able to understand business metrics and see the bigger picture.
- A deep understanding of AdTech and how businesses can leverage their data to get the most of it.
- An ability to sell new ideas in at all levels, to quickly validate theories via pilot tests and the drive to scale successful strategies / approaches globally.
- An outstanding approach to analysis.
- An ease in collaboration, particularly with regional media teams to adapt a global approach to the context of local markets and business challenges.
- A genuine passion for all things digital.
Great career opportunities within a fast growing international