Group Financial Reporting role - operational company
Exposed and polyvalent role
International and challenging environment
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a global actor in media/digital industry internationally and willing to welcome on board a new Senior Manager in charge of Group Financial Reporting here in Luxembourg.
Descripción de la oferta
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be :
Lead and coordinate preparation of external financial reporting in general ;
Lead SOX compliance ;
Perform analytical reviews on Group numbers ;
- Act as IFRS expert and leader on all related topics (IFRS interpretation, setting IFRS Accounting Policies, lead the center of excellence and internal IFRS champions, etc.) ;
- Assist on M&As topics and ad-hoc projects ;
- Lead a small team spending also 25% time travelling.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (Internationally Recognized Certified Accountant) ;
At least 8 years' experience gained ideally within a Big 4, familiar with broad subjects (IFRS, SOX, M&A, Structuring, etc.)
An industry and international experience is an asset ;
- Fluent in English and Spanish ;
- Good communication and management skills ;
- Passionate, with good drive and solution oriented.
Challenge and exposure.