- Engineer with experience in HV electrical engineering in Renewable Power sector
- Multinational energy company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational energy company
- Support the business development team in the screening and evaluation of solar PV project opportunities.
- Manage external engineering consultants to support grid connection design & engineering studies.
- Prepare/review technical documents for grid/interconnection applications, agreements, etc.
- Support project teams in liaising with DNO/TSO.
- Prepare/review project capex/opex cost estimations for grid connections.
- Prepare and review optimized preliminary project grid connection designs and specifications compliant with applicable internal and external codes and standards.
- Manage internal interfaces with global/regional engineering, delivery and asset management teams.
- Support troubleshooting and resolution of applicable project engineering, construction and performance issues as well as evaluation of new technologies.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- University degree; Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- More than 7 years' hands-on experience in HV electrical engineering, including at least 3 years in the European renewable power sector (preferably solar PV).
- Broad and in-depth technical knowledge of renewable power plant electrical design and engineering.
- Experience liaising with DNO/TSOs and good understanding of MV/HV grid connection processes and technical requirements (including RfG).
- Experience with interconnections for behind-the-meter renewable power plants.
- Experience in managing technical consultants, owners' engineers and independent engineers.
- Experience with electrical protections, power system studies and SCADA systems.
- Familiarity with EPC and O&M contracts, as well as with construction of solar projects.
- Familiarity with project economics, value chain and project development.
- Local network with equipment OEMs, developers, DNOs/TSO, consultants.
- Commercial acumen, to help increase project returns and reduce engineering-related costs.
- Ability to adapt and transfer experience and knowledge to working in new countries/markets.
- Ability to understand the strategic context of work and adapt to changing business and market needs.
- Willingness to travel
- Culturally sensitive and ability to build strong relationships with the company, partners and stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, being able to present their idea within technical and non-technical audience.
- Focus on solving problems and not just asking more questions.
- Fluent in English. Ability to speak other languages is a plus.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional