Google Partners Local Program Coordinator with Portuguese
Google offers a 12 month project based in Madrid
We look for a qualified professional that should have an analytical mindset
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The professional will be based in Madrid
Descripción de la oferta
- Define and implement Google Partners strategy in Spain.
- Manage Google Partners 2019 incentive program (Game-On) in Spain
- Launch specific events for agencies (acquisition events, training events).
- Launch specific action to help Spanish Partners agencies grow (badging campaigns, certification events).
- Prospect the agency universe to onboard new agencies to the Google Partners program.
- Manage relationship with top agencies.
- Plan, implement and track Marketing campaigns.
- Localise and prepare relevant market material.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a marketing role.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual Portuguese and Spanish speaker, along with English fluency.
- Google AdWords knowledge.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop product strategy/positioning, business plans, customer and market insights, and analyse campaign effectiveness/ROI.
- Be proactive, negotiation and organisational skills.
We offer a 12 month project. The suitable candidate must be able to join the project by the end of February