Actualizado el 04/09/2023
- Global Marketing Manager (6 months contract)
- PageGroup SSC
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Build and drive the B2B global marketing plans to reach our objectives and ensure maximum ROI
- Brand Ambassador Programme: build and lead the programme to support local/regional requests and to ensure business is informed about all marketing activities
- Local Marketing: Lead monthly calls to revise local/regional activity, support if needed and update on global marketing activities
- Content plans: define and execute content plans globally, ensuring all our stakeholders are given adequate exposure and it's SEO optimized
- Partners: build relationships with key partners and utilize their networks to build brand awareness and increase the number of contacts on our database
- CRM: define audience and lifecycles
- Drive business leads: Track and monitor leads through CC.
- Digital paid campaigns: Build campaigns to drive leads
- Budget planning: define spending and monitor ROI and reshape where needed
- Support of internal HR team to attract employees
- Support of implementation teams with active recruitment projects
- Research on our partners
- External comms: driving brand awareness.
- Manage junior/executive members of the team.
- Finance administration
- Sales materials: develop and maintain best practice collateral, Marketing Resources & SharePoint management
- Social Media and PageSocial Management
- Website: updates, audits, refine.
- Internal coms
- Auditing and reporting of marketing activity
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
We are looking for an enthusiast, energetic and talented marketer who understands the challenges professional services businesses face. You'll be instrumental in creating the tools that help Page Outsourcing stand out from competitors - in a market where competitors offer very similar services and the target audience is complex (senior leaders who already face a real information overload).
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Experienced analyzing conversion data, ROI, and other analytically oriented material
- Experience running B2B CRM campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Very high attention to detail and drive for perfection
- Team-player and self-motivated to help to grow the PO brand
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Leadership, negotiation, and convincing skills to ensure high-quality collaboration with local/regional marketing & business teams
- English advanced level required with strong written and oral communication skills, additional languages will be considered as a plus
- Experience in a very multinational environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.