Actualizado el 30/08/2023
- International company
- English role
Acerca de nuestro cliente
This role is pivotal in supporting the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs, marketing automation, and increasing adoption and accurate use of our marketing technology solutions and processes. Your role will sit in the Commercial Operations and Mid-Market and Information Team at Group Level and it will focus mainly on the Trade Credit Insurance and Business Information business lines.
· Manage and execute marketing automation strategies using the Eloqua platform (Oracle) in order to support the demand generation teams with specific aspects of the campaign execution process.
· Build and manage complex multi-channel digital campaigns, including e-mail marketing, landing page and form creation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, segmentation, and automated workflows, etc.
· Design, implement, and optimize templates and other scalable assets to support accuracy, brand alignment, and the minimization of repetitive work.
· Monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics (open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, ROI). Provide actionable insights to improve campaign effectiveness.
· Devise marketing automation best practices
· Troubleshoot questions on our marketing technology solutions, provide support, or guidance on documented processes, and escalate as needed.
· Train marketing and sales teams on Eloqua best practices, tools, and functionalities and provide technical support in the utilization of advanced features of our Eloqua marketing platform (A/B testing, dynamic content, etc.).
· Create and maintain training and process documentation for all marketing operations processes.
· Act as a system administrator for Eloqua to ensure operational efficiency of the platform and a power user of Microsoft Dynamics.
· Monitor connections between databases and lead capture sources (e.g.: marketing automation tool and CRM)
· Manage team of 4 lead generation managers.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of experience working with marketing automation platforms (preferably Eloqua) and CRM platforms (preferably Microsoft Dynamics).
· Team management experience
· Strong technical proficiency in Eloqua, including building and executing complex campaigns, creating landing pages, forms, and email templates, and implementing tracking and reporting mechanisms.
· Analytical, with a solid understanding of marketing automation principles, best practices, and industry standards
· Marketing and Commercial mindset with focus on lead acquisition, qualification and conversion.
· Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple priorities, projects and resources in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
· Detail oriented, with a focus on accuracy and quality
· Eloqua certification or other relevant marketing automation certifications are highly desirable
· Bachelor's Degree in marketing, business, or a related field required.
· Fluency in English required. Fluency in a second language preferred.
- Permanent contract
- fixed salary + variable + social benefits