Global IT Manager
IT Leadership, Change Management, Project Management, European Role
ERP, Oracle, ITIL
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- Effectively communicate and manage project expectations to project owners, sponsors, team members, and other
stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Oversee execution and management of projects from initiation through completion. Identify and manage risks and
issues on projects (internally and externally) to ensure successful and timely delivery of project scope as agreed with project sponsor.
- Act as a business partner to translate industry and technology trends, business requirements and customer demands to ICT services forecast and portfolio.
- Co-formulate and execute the ICT roadmap for out-tasked and out-sourced ICT services.
- Manage the ICT partners to a dynamic, innovative, customer centric, efficient ICT eco-system.
- Ensure seamless delivery of day-to-day ICT services and immediate incident management in case of a service
- Organize and execute regular user training about changes, best practices and productive use of the ICT services. With special training programs for new-hires, new projects, new services and as a result of problem management.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 5+ years IT management experience within a business oriented IT organization.
- Proven track record of delivering successful medium to large scale projects through established project management methodologies, including planning, scheduling, activity tracking, status reporting, risk management, change management and problem identification and subsequent resolving of issues.
- Experience and strong grasp of IT Services (ITIL), Project Management Practices and Methodologies and familiar with Software Development/Delivery methodologies.
- Experience with executing projects in parallel across multiple teams while managing day-to-day activities and managing remote teams and partners in multiple locations
Fix Salary: 57.000 - 63.000 €
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.