Actualizado el 09/05/2023
- Great opportunity to boost your digital HR career
- Spanish is not a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organization with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local regional and global level.
In Barcelona, our Shared Services Centre regroups positions to support our operations in Europe and globally.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
- Lead the Global HR Solutions team services team providing Business-As-Usual Support for the global employee data platforms and improvements, HR processes and act as Global Product Owner for People Data Analytics.
- Engage with Senior Stakeholders: HR Leadership Team, Functional Leaders and Business Leaders about improvement requests on employee data systems & processes and identify, communicate the priorities.
- Oversee & control the process of HR data gathering, maintaining and reporting across Page Group globally
- Further develop and co-design the HR enabling services strategy planning, delivery model and service level agreement.
- Manage projects of different size and complexity across internal and external stakeholders.
- Get appropriate support & sponsorship to manage smoothly the changes in delivery model with stakeholders & HR teams - keeping change management mind-set.
- Ensure the team understands the team's delivery model, service level agreement and overall strategy, and the objectives by providing the right level of information, guidance, and support.
- Proactively manage and support global, regional, and local change initiatives, process and system improvements and ensure global harmonisation where possible.
- Final approver for all employee data requests (reports) that involve any personal and/or confidential data
- Organise and hold recurrent Global People Data system talks with the HR leadership team and relevant stakeholders to maintain a high-quality service mind proactively responding the business needs.
- Manage relationship with external system providers and have a proactive benchmarking approach
- Identify, plan & control overall capacity of the team based on day-to-day & ad-hoc activities and long-term projects.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- You are fluent in English and any other languages are asset.
- Excellent people management skills to lead team in fast-paced environment.
- Strong systems knowledge in MS Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint) along with proven experience and a high comfort level learning and using HR Systems and other employee data management tools. Curiosity in IT systems.
- Excellent personal and communication skills (written and oral) including the ability to convey employee data policies and processes clearly and effectively to a wide variety of audiences.
- Project management experience; leading and guiding from concept to completion or identifying gaps or improvements in existing processes.
- Ability to see the big picture and ensure that efficiency and consistency are at the forefront of our operational procedures.
- Consults with the senior level HR, Finance or Business partners on employee data related projects.
- Meticulous, structured and very well-organized work habits.
- Strong analytical skills, proactive in identifying issues and opportunities to improve business.
- Capacity to ensure the respect of rules, guidelines, procedures and agreed SLAs.
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/HR/Finance/IT (or related) can be an asset.
- Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
- Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options and talent development programmes.
Resumen de empleo
- Recursos Humanos
- Sub Sector
- Sistemas de Recursos Humanos
- Business Services
- Tipo de Contracto
- Nombre del consultor
- Gizem Baykal
- Número de referencia