Actualizado el 30/08/2023
- International company
- English role
Acerca de nuestro cliente
This role is pivotal in leading data governance projects in order to ensure quality, accuracy, and legitimacy of our prospect and customer data. Your role will sit in the Commercial Operations and Mid-Market and Information Team at Group Level and it will focus mainly on the Trade Credit Insurance and Business Information business lines.
· Creating and enforcing policies for effective data management of acquisition and cross-selling data
· Formulating management techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
· Devising and implementing efficient and secure procedures for data management and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
· Ensuring connections between databases and lead capture sources are functional (e.g.: marketing automation tool and CRM)
· Create and enforce policies for effective data management across marketing and sales
· Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data (Definitions; alignment, maintenance, overall governance)
· Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
· Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with upper management, external stakeholders etc.
· Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
· Devise and assist with reports and data extraction
· Propose and express business requirements for projects connecting databases and lead capture sources. Monitor and follow up on their implementation.
· Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.)
· Work with business technology department to ensure that digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
· Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications
· Stay up to date with and implement GDPR requirements
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
Requirements and skills
· 5+ years proven experience as data manager
· Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
· Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
· Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
· Analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
· Marketing and Commercial mindset with focus on lead acquisition, qualification and conversion.
· Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple priorities, projects and resources in a fast-paced environment
· Detail oriented, with a focus on accuracy and quality
· Strong communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
· Bachelor's Degree in database management, information technology, marketing, or a related field required.
· Fluency in English required. Fluency in a second language preferred.
- Permanent contract
- Fixed salary + variable + social benefits