Global BI Technical Lead (m/f)
Leading Multinational Company!
Great career opportunity!
Acerca de nuestro cliente
PageGroup is a global company made stronger through our multiculturalism and diversity - in Barcelona we have over 30 nationalities in one location. We are a diversity champion, winning awards in the UK and throughout Europe for our efforts. What our employees say about us helps us take the right direction - after all, being a 'Top Employer' in 8 European countries is no easy feat.
Find out more here: https://www.pagepersonnel.es/clientprofile/pagegroup-shared-services-centre
Descripción de la oferta
As Global BI & Analytics Technical Lead key responsibilities are the follows:
- Ensure quality assurance of the team's technical deliverables;
- Enforcing technical standards for the team in line with BI & Analytics strategy;
- Coach and technically mentor technical resources;
- Work extremely closely with BI supplier team to agree global ways of working and transition internal capability;
- Technical lead in the global team while also a hands-on development position;
- Work with BI & Analytics Director to define and implement company wide community of practise (software developers) to spread successful/best practise to enable growth in roles and knowledge sharing etc.;
- The role will involve using the following technologies as part of extending the recently implemented data platform: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Server, Azure Analysis Services and Power BI.
This is to be based around an iterative project/BAU delivery methodology, working closely with the Operations Manager in the global hub delivery team along with product ownership, project management, business analysis and test resources among others.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Excellent SQL expertise - ideally Microsoft technology stack;
- Excellent technical skills, leading by example;
- Excellent delivery focus and drive;
- Excellent BI and Data Warehousing skills;
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services (ideally SSAS Tabular) skills;
- Data modelling: Kimball methodologies;
- Knowledge and understanding of cloud computing infrastructure - Microsoft Azure platform preferred;
- Power BI;
- Microsoft TFS/VSTS;
- Ability to manage technical delivery of packages of work in an independent way;
- Direct experience of working in a global team and proven ability to address issues and challenges associated with global working, varied timezone and geographical distance;
- Proficient in English language.
Long-term opportunity to grow inside a multicultural environment and globally operating company.