Gerente Centro Comercial - Noroeste Madrid
Gerente Centro Comercial para importante compañía operadora centros comerciales
Zona Noroeste Madrid
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading Shopping centres operator
Descripción de la oferta
- Leadership among its team and its budget
- Daily operations monitoring: 1/ Image of the building; 2/ Responsible for security people and goods; 3/ Management by walking around, touring with the team; 4/ Control and survey the satisfaction of customers and tenants ensuring 4 star policy accomplishment.
- Responsible on goals definition, accomplishment and processes implementation.
- Coordination of the Shopping centre team on a regular daily basis.
- Promote motivation and personnel development through: 1/ talent reviews; 2/ follow-up of each member's development; 3/ constructive feedback on a regular basis.
- Responsible on risk and compliance with legal and internal regulations
- Main responsible on detecting, preventing, managing and solving any king of risk related to the Shopping centre and its customers.
- Responsible of Crisis and Risk Management on site.
- Ensures compliance with, and application of, rules and regulations on risks (safety, leasing, hygiene, employment, etc.) and security.
- Represent the company as administrator and manage the co-ownership while respecting the co-ownership legal regulations.
- Prepare documentation and send invitations for assemblies in compliance with the law.
- Manage relationships with co-owners and local stakeholders to make projects successful.
- Presents and convince co-owners on added value projects.
- Develop and manage relationships with authorities, administrations, associations and media, focusing on awareness/accesses/external signage/traffic/security/RSC.
- Ensure customer receives a high quality service
- Continuous challenge on services, detecting and analyzing improvement areas.
- Manage relationship with customer when complaints.
- Manage by walking around.
- Keep track of what competitors are doing and planning (extension or refurbishment).
- Identify and report development opportunities (deal-sourcing).
- Follow-up of local city-planning developments.
- Ensure match between group strategy and local expectations.
- Organization of processes and audits.
- Follow-up and close monitoring on Shopping Centre budget evolution:
- Monthly closing on budget.
- Control on debt process (co-owners).
- Implement administration and accounting common URW processes.
- Responsible on reporting to co-owners and tenants.
- Responsible on internal reporting: Responsible of delivering KPIs (traffic and sales) on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- 3-plus years of progressive experience in shopping center/retail//hospitality management level roles.
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest for real estate and/or retail development, leasing property management operations.
- Fully-versed in financial and business analysis and able to integrate regulatory, design marketing, leasing, and operational variables into sound business propositions.
- Fluent in English
- Flexible to work 1 saturday every other week
B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.