- General Manager
- SaaS Expert
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is the leader in Software Intelligence Tools, providing insight into the structural condition of software assets. That software has been used globally by thousands of forward-looking digital leaders to make objective decisions, accelerate modernization and raise the security and resiliency of mission critical software.
The mentioned software is embedded into service offerings promoted by the main Software Providers of Technology. Our client products are also selled directly by their Commercial Directors.
- Partner with the COO and the executive team to execute the vision for growth and the existing go-to market strategy, leveraging existing customers, channels, and partners while also developing and implementing new sales that push innovation and expand the company's leading market position into new industries and verticals.
- Lead the organization across Spain & LATAM to meet and exceed performance targets, including revenue, expenses, and customer success metrics. Leveraging existing resources and building strategic capability to support expansion into new industries, verticals, and business partnerships.
- Build the right team across sales, channels, and services in Spain & LATAM by hiring, supervising, developing, and mentoring talent capable of executing the growth strategy.
- Foster a positive, hard-working, and results-oriented culture and lead by example.
- Bring insight and relationships with leaders across Forbes 2K enterprise and public sector organizations.
- Possess the technical credibility and strategic depth needed to establish sustainable relationships and close key deals.
- Engage with gravitas and articulate insights that add value, challenging customer mindsets to see well beyond existing products and approaches.
- Collaborate fluently and communicate with conviction and clarity, whether working with executive teams, strategic partners, internal organizations, or customers.
- Come in the door with a strong bias for transparency and collaboration over political theatre or personal heroics.
- Demonstrate the personal flexibility and professional stamina needed to thrive in a lean organization with an entrepreneurial culture.
- Demonstrate tenacity and resilience in the face of organizational challenges and external market pressures.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing. Postgraduate training at a prestigious business school would be valuable.
- EXPERIENCE: the candidate should have almost 15 years of professional experience with a proven track record as a decisive, action-oriented leader who has built and scaled sales and services teams delivering complex enterprise class software solutions.
- LANGUAGES: Fluent English, other languages are a plus.
- WORKING AND PERSONAL SKILLS: curiosity, entrepreneurial drive, humility, and gravitas.
Our client offers a great opporttuny for growth and have a key rol in the company.