- Successful career in one of the most successful Luxury hotels in the world
- with a very premium service
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is one of the most luxurious brand in the five star hotel industry
* The General Manager is the primary strategic business leader of the property, managing and overseeing all activities related to operations, including guest and employee's satisfaction, people and culture, financial performance, sales, and revenue generation with a focus on support for food and beverage and rooms division.
* The General Manager is responsible for working closely with the Executive Committee and delivering a return on investment to the owners and to ensure the operation is functioning efficiently, and that decisions regarding operations are made thoughtfully and then enacted and followed through.
* The person holding this position will create a cohesive and high-performance Executive Committee that continuously strives for positive results and improvement; coaches Executive Committee by providing specific feedback and holds them accountable for performance; creates learning and development opportunities for employees; creates and effectively executes development plans for both direct reports based on their individual strengths, development needs, and career aspirations; ensures all managers are doing the same for their direct reports; identifies resource needs to strengthen property team; creates succession plans for future job openings; actively supports the staffing process; ensures effective work processes, systems and teamwork are in place to maximize individual and overall property performance.
* As a General Manager, this person will work with Revenue Management Director to develop effective pricing strategies, balancing seasonality, economy, customer segments, property objectives and customer satisfaction; established revenue strategy that supports the hotel's positioning in local market; ensures demand forecasting and sound revenue practices are in place to maximize yield; identifies ways to grow occupancy, RevPAR, and market share by researching and staying aware of competitor strategies; controls labor and capital expenses.
* In this role, he/she will ensure implementation of service strategies and initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guests' expectations, increased profit, and market share, building owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations and delivering solid business results.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a similar role.
- Accredited or Degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management; experience in the management operations, sales and marketing, finance and accounting, or related professional area.
- Our preferred candidate comes from a luxury or luxury lifestyle background.
- Demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Property industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.
Excellent growth opportunity
Resumen de empleo
- Page Executive
- Sub Sector
- Turismo & Hostelería
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Islas Baleares
- Tipo de Contracto
- Nombre del consultor
- Cristina Ródenas
- Número de referencia