Actualizado el 18/05/2023
- Posibilidad de crecimiento.
- Pre apertura establecimiento hotelero.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Barcelona Hotel Pre Opening.
- Create a best-in-class guest experience by engaging with guests, providing friendly courteous service, anticipating guest needs, increasing guest loyalty, and maintaining relationships
- Coordinate with heads of Revenue Management, Food and Beverage and Engineering to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner
- Together with the Housekeeping manager, organize housekeeping activities, ensuring that the hotel is achieving cleanliness assured standards
- Monitor and ensure that the Reservations team members perform their job functions to the highest standard at all times
- Ensure that the reservation phone lines are attended at all times
- Ensure that associates are meeting guest needs and appropriately responding to any guest concerns and escalating as appropriate
- Have a thorough knowledge of hotel fire regulations and policy, accident reports and safety programs
- Regularly conducting Front Office staff meetings for the purpose of keeping the staff informed, providing training and ensuring that associates are safety conscious and trained in safe work practices.
- Ensure financial goals of the department are being met by managing labor costs; controlling expenses for supplies and equipment, and determining revenue-driving initiatives;
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Hospitality degree or equivalent education/experience
- At least three (3) full years of supervisory employment at the Front Office in a similar size and type of hotel
- Very good understanding and knowledge of all other areas of the hotel, especially housekeeping operations and reservations
- Requires supervision/management skills; extremely hands-on management style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of cash handling and credit transaction procedures
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish, English and French
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional.#LI-DNP
Ver más ofertas de empleo
Indicar número de referencia para la oferta
Resumen de empleo
- Turismo y Hostelería
- Sub Sector
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Tipo de Contracto
- Nombre del consultor
- Javier Murillo
- Número de referencia