Actualizado el 04/07/2022
- Front-End/Web Development Engineer
- +6 months Project
Acerca de nuestro cliente
AMAZON, probably the most important Company in distribution and retail industry in the world.
As a Design Technologist you will split your time between execution and strategy. You will be contributing to the definition of new ad products, pre-sales prototypes and custom campaign execution, all while working directly with Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Account teams.
- Owning the end-to-end development process and deliverables from a design and technical perspective
- Participating in the full lifecycle of design and development -- including ideation, prototyping, development, backwards compatibility, fail-overs, validation, and user-testing.
- Work closely with business teams to develop campaign strategy, use cases, and technical requirements.
- Presenting work to peers, product teams and executive leadership
- Develop high quality scalable and maintainable solutions.
- Partnering with program and product managers to appropriately identify and assess features for future product offerings.
- Proven web development experience across multiple devices, web-views and browsers and ability to simplify complex problems into intuitive and elegant experiences.
- To deliver functional prototypes on new devices and communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Considerable experience as lead designer, developer or technologist, strong front-end proficiency and equally passionate about web design and development.
- Understanding and fluent usage across a broad spectrum of technologies including (but not limited to): Vanilla JS, NodeJS, React, Redux, SASS/CSS, and Responsive/Adaptive Design.
- Experience using AWS in production environments and understanding of performance and how to mitigate latency issues. Familiarity with the AWS stack and configuration: S3, CloudFront, Lambda, Route 53, EC2.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, advertising, and metrics across Entertainment and Automotive verticals
- Familiar with design tools like Sketch and Figma, with Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Alexa, Voice Design, WebGL and creative frontend.
- Familiarity with using the Bash scripting/shell and SSH.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
- BS/MS in computer science, technology, design, or equivalent professional experience.
Hugh opportunity to work for AMAZON and to join one of the most innovative teams in the world. Outstanding conditions to develop your good experience as a web/Front End Development Engineer. #LI-DNP