- Pharmaceutical Multinational Company
- Contribute to develop the strategy and the strategic plan
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Pharmaceutical Multinational Company
- Support Global Finance Director and Global Franchise Director for the preparation of Global Franchise Management Report (Monthly Management report) and special management business reports.
- Support Global Finance Director and Global Franchise Director for RAF, Budget and 3 years Plan (Stratplan) processes within the Franchise.
- Contribute to develop the strategy and the strategic plan of the Franchise.
- Support Global Finance Director in leading, coordinating and controlling the Global Franchise planning process and ensure translation of the plans into controllable financial performance indicators.
- Maintain and control an effective and efficient management and performance reporting in Insight for the Franchise including all relevant indicators (e.g. revenues, COGS, Gross Margin at standard, price).
- Monitor and control the financial performance of the Franchise, report deviations and advise on actions for improvement.
- Participate in the Franchise Business Team('s), ensure that business team colleagues are fully aware of- and critically informed about financial consequences of key business decisions.
- Lead or participate in projects aimed at analyzing financial performance (e.g. customer profitability analyses, product Margin analysis, pricing analysis etc…) or at improving business performance (e.g. business cases), representing the financial area and safeguarding the financial input for these projects.
- Monitor pricing and challenge the Franchise Global team on capturing maximum value.
- Reporting, analysing and developing actions in combination with the Franchise team to optimize gross margins for the Global Franchise.
- Evaluate new business models on their financial impact.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Academic level degree or equivalent in Finance & Control
- Knowledge in IFRS - Accounting standards and Management accounting
- Spanish & English
- 6 years relevant experience of which > 4 years in Business Controlling or equivalent
- Pharma industry experience preferred
Career opportunities and professional development