Actualizado el 21/06/2022
- Experience in big companies, especially in Industrial/Engineering environment
- Ability to drive change and passion for business
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Reporting to the Iberia Regional Controller, your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the regional finance and local management in all financial and operational aspects of the business.
- Work with region leader in growing the business profitably and help to determine and analyze new opportunities for growth.
- Create, promote and sustain a high-performance culture. Continuously raise the performance bar for the finance organization in the region.
- Actively upgrade the organization through the infusion of top talent, through both the selection of new employees and the development of current employees. Lead Organizational Capability Assessment process for country finance team. Coach and advise finance team members for future advancement. Align performance ratings and feedback with operations and functional leaders.
- Support co-ordination of the monthly closing and forecast processes. Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers, and evaluate their impact on planned objectives. Document meaningful variance analysis commentary for management.
- Conduct the Iberian yearly annual profit plan and support the strategic plan development.
- Serve as a business partner when analyzing specific segments performance, identifying risks and opportunities to drive decisions and management action.
- Direct the efforts and review physical inventory processes. Review the results and work with country leadership in recommending and driving actions for improvement.
- Coordinate financial reporting and accounting within the business. Coordinate plans, objectives and commitments within finance and operational functions.
- Ensure division is in compliance with US GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Oversee the accuracy, correctness and timeliness of financial transactions affecting the general ledger accounting system(s).
- Review and assess the competency of financial systems and procedures to comply with US GAAP and corporate policies/procedures and ensure the integrity of the financial records for the business. Ensure that ethical business conduct and compliance are understood and supported throughout the region.
- Organize and deliver appropriate management reports to country and regional management. Prepare meaningful variance analysis commentary for management and publish accurate and timely financial reporting packages. Coordinate, interpret and respond to ad hoc financial requests within the region.
- Demonstrate ability to drive process improvements: detecting the need for change, proactively gathering requirements, design and develop processes, implement changes, and stabilize process changes to deliver on stakeholders' critical requirements.
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- Master's Degree or CPA/MBA preferred.
- Seven to ten years' experience in financial management in a business environment, manufacturing environment is a strong asset.
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in Accounting and Financial Management and in business strategy.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills. Ability to establish cross-functional relationships.
- Strong technical expertise, including US GAAP.
- Advanced MS Office skills, preferably SAP knowledge.
- Some appetite to work with BI and advanced solutions (SAP BW, Power BI, automation)
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Portuguese is an asset.
- Desired CPA/CIMA/ACCA qualification
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
Attractive salary package
Home office (2-3 days a week)