Experience in Big Four or Advisory Firm will be a plus
High level of English is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Investment advisory firm with headquarter in Madrid
Descripción de la oferta
- Overseeing and responsible for the completion of audits for group companies and group investment vehicles
- Assist CFO in financial matters and draft reports, statements, analyses and maintain a documented system of finance & accounting policies and procedures
- Assists with the budget process and in the preparation of the monthly management accounts of all group and associated companies
- Coordinate with internal and external parties, interact with senior management and prepare data for management accounts according to local and international accounting standards
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system and ensure sufficient and appropriate documentation
- Provide relevant financial analysis to Business
- Compile annual reports, declarations and other formal reporting requirements
- Develop or recommend solutions to problems or situations that arise in the business
- Working closely with all departments across the organisation
- Secure a timely reporting of treasury positions and cash flow forecast in accordance with Group requirements
- Ensure that VAT and other tax declarations are prepared and filled in a timely fashion
- Creating and maintaining relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Primary point of contact for external auditors and tax consultants
- Supervision of financial estatements and maintain accurate accounting records for local GAAP
- Monthly reporting of P&L, balance sheet, cash flow and KPI´s to the Group
- Responsible for meeting all statutory requirements and obligations with Spanish authorities
Perfil Buscado (H/M/D)
- Excellent work ethic, humble, driven, attention to details and ability to excel in a team environment.
- Strong academic performance from a top-tier institution.
- Deep understanding of Finance, Real Estate and Accounting and Financial Statements.
- 3 to 7 years of cumulative experience in top-tier accounting firm, commerical bank, private equity, private debt or equivalent.
- Spanish and English full working proficiency. Portuguese, Italian and/or French language skills are helpful but not required.
- Compensation is competitive, consisting of a base salary and bonus component, and will be commensurate with experience and expertise.
- Salary Package of 38.000 to 40.000 euros fixed + bonus
- Career development
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.